100 Years of Bellancas

glennhake

I’m posting this on the various Bellanca forums. As you read in the last Bellanca contact, I’ve been drafted to help out on the 100th year celebration of the production of Bellanca aircraft. EAA said they’d work to find a spot for a small group of us to park in the Vintage area for qualified planes at Air Venture. Space and time is limited so they’d like to hear from us soon with numbers. This is a relatively new endeavor for me so I need your help and support.

Are you planning on attending Air Venture? Do you have any thoughts about a gaggle of airplanes meeting somewhere and showing up at once or planning an ETA so we can arrive nearly simultaneously. Do you have any other ideas? Ideally respond here, or contact me personally. Thanks.

Glenn Hake
glennhake@hotmail.com
M 815 546 3213

Glenn, the Crate and I will try again this year to fly and camp at OSH. Last year was a wash and we turned back disappointed but dry and not tooo broke with the Pober prices. Lynn the crate :p

We're going to try to fly in with the 260 for the middle of the week. Probably just Tuesday through Thursday. Silly work, always getting in the way of fun... Brian

Back