14-13-2 interior

Gary Brink

I have been able to purchase a like new interior for my 14-13 and am ready to attack it. Part of my problem is my bird didn't have any interior when I bought it so...where do I start? I have a new windshield. Does that go in first, last, or does it matter. Does the headliner go in before this side panels? Cmon guys...give me advice.
I need it bad!
Gary :( :?: :?:

Gary Dude, When I did my 14-19-2 it had 1/2 interior I did the whole thing. Keep windshield out and do the headliner 1st. That is the hardest thing to do and with the windshield out it is very easy to pull it up tight. Keep it out and you won't sweat and swear as much ( be cool). Just work your way down to the floor. On the -2 that headliner is half the interior and it's a mother to get tight with that dame windshield in. I think the fools at Bellanca did the interior then covered the plane!! LYNN the crate N9818B :shock:

Thanks, Lynn. And yes, someone told me that they really did put the interiors in first, then the insulation and they put the fabric on last.
I just didn't know where to start on the interior. Thank you!
Gary

Headlinner was the first thing in. You glue the flaps to the crossmembers and work your way forward if you have the fabric already on. I was told about the interior going in first and when I restored the plane I put the headlinner in ,Then covered the plane. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back