14-13-2 Parts.

cruiseair74372

I have a 14-13 I am going to sell of a few parts. The is a unique airplane. It is N# 200B. Greg, you have first chose if you want. If interested contact me off line :lol: :lol:

I am going to try and find out what parts I have and a price and list them on the Bellanca newsletter. I understand they do not want this to become a parts house on this site and I should have known better. I know I don't have any flying wires. When I restored mine I felt that those parts were to important to use old ones that had rust on them. Good luck on your rebuild. :lol: :lol:

I emailed you, sorry it did not get there. You can reach me at 940-483-9939 after 8:30 pm or 940-368-7973 during the day.

There is someone in Texas that left me a message about parts on my phone with his phone #.If you read this call again. I hit the wrong botton on the phone and deleted it. :lol: :lol:

I actually looked at that plane to buy it a few years ago. It bhas a roll-up window, electric gear and some wing rot in the left trailing edge of the wing root I think. It was in Albany, GA? Or some other "A" town? Painted White with Red trim?
The guy told me it was a Bellanca Factory Demonstrator at one time.
Anyway, I really liked the roll-up window and the gear. Are you selling the complete hear retraction system :?:

Back