14-19-2 Hydraulic System Pump Reservoir

PhilW

Does anybody know if/how this reservoir (top of firewall) is vented?

We're closing in on a restoration project...should be flying in a couple months.

Phil

Phil the crate has a drilled (vented) saftey wired brass plug on the firewall reservoir. Lynn the crate :lol:

Thanks Lynn; a follow-up question. Viewed from the cockpit on the right side of the firewall are two tubes that discharge ventrally. One is the oil breather, the other is ?????

Phil

Thanks again Lynn. My AME is quite embarrassed...I'm not, I don't pretend to know anything about engines. In his defense we swapped an engine with a vacuum pump for one without, hence the extra breather tube.

Out of curiosity, what do you pay for av gas these days. The price here is $6.89/U.S. gal....

Phil

On the field I'm at it is 7.28 and five miles north(3G9) it is 5.00. Guess where the crate goes? In fact you can see it on YouTube heading to the pump, just like today. :twisted: Lynn OPEC 470K

Glenn, the power pack has a drain that protrudes middle of bottom fuselage. I'm still looking for the Hyd pimp. ? Could have something to do with the Oman"s secret service. HA Lynn :lol:

Back