14-19-3 Instrument Panel

Rob58

My plan is to create a new instrument panel with a modular radio tray and some other modern upgrades (and hopefully fill it with some good stuff). Not sure how I will attach the new panel, but I will figure it out. My question is: does anyone have a data file defining the profile of the original panel? Any kind of vector format would be helpful: DXF, IGES, Solidworks, etc. As I work through this project I will be sharing my progress. Other ideas and suggestions are always welcome! Thanks, Rob

Rob, back in 2012 or so I bought a -3 panel and designed an overlay to fit it. It's in Solidworks but I'm not sure which version I was using at the time. You're welcome to the pack-and-go zip file if those will help. It's just under 4 megabytes.

Sorry for bumping an old post, but may I ask if those vector files are still available ?
They could be of a great help on my 14-19-2

I know this reply is old (i've been away for awhile) but if youre still out there.
I do still have the files, in Solidworks format BUT they are for a -3 panel, nothing like a -2.

Back