470 spinner

Ralph925

I guess I am not going to Oshkosh after all. After loading up my camping gear, while doing my preflight, I discovered a large crack in my spinner backing plate. :cry:
If anyone has a line on a spinner and backing plate for on O-470K with a Hartzell HC-A2VF-1 prop I really need one.
Ralph

Hi Ralph... I may have what you need. I removed this prop from one of my project planes and the prop, along with the spinner and backing plate are just sitting on a shelf in my hangar. However I am not sure of their condition. I will go out and check on this a little later this afternoon. BTW, welcome to the "no OSH 2018" club - I am very disappointed that I could not make the trip - my day job got in the way. --Rob

I didn't make OSH in the Spartan as Jim hurt his back polishing it! The WX was IFR anyhow. So I started my ADS B install. New XPR (Narco to KIng) new encoder and a Garmin GDL 82. I'm showing my age as all this head standing is taking a toll on this old man. I'm eating the elephant one bite at a time. Lynn the crate

Lynn am I ever with you. Feels like I'm facing a whole herd of elephants and they don't taste very good.

Back