Aeromatic Propeller Inspections

CruisairPilot

Does anyone have experience with Aero Propellers of Hemet, CA? As Kent Tarver is not accepting (at present) any inspection or repair work for existing Aeromatics, he recommended Aero Propellers to me for an inspection. However, when I try to call these folks I only get an answering machine and never a return call back.

If anyone has had good success with another prop shop that has experience with Aeromatics, I would also appreciate that feedback.

Many Thanks! :D

Gary Walentoski

The rumor I heard is that they burned down. I did have them overhaul an Aeromatic a few years ago, and they did a decent job, thought they did hit me up for a few extra hundred dollars to cad plate or ?. I think Ted was running the business and his dad, Paul (who was suppose to be retired) came in a few days a week and worked on Aeromatics. I may have the names reversed but the relationships are right...oh boy, these senior moments are getting to be senior hours, weeks...

One more thing...Kent gave me the name of a man named Curt Owen, telephone 1(310) 326-1477 and said he might do some work on them.

Back