Anybody know this 14-13?

DaveA

NC74368, '47 14-13-2 in Chula Vista CA for sale on Barnstormers.
Just wondering if anybody on here was familiar with it, or if the owner was a member.

looked it up - been looped twice, once in '64, once in '67 (with a gear collapse). As long as it was fixed right... The picture I saw (taken in 2002) it sure is a pretty yellow...

Anyway, it's not on there now. Did you get it? Heartthrob or heartburn?

NC74368 is still on Barnstormers, just a ways back in time.

There's a 14-19 in Tennessee listed now (N524A), as well as Kent Tarver's 14-13 w/Lyc power that's fire damaged (N86768). The 14-19 "needs a prop and a skin" whatever that means...'skin' that is. Didn't appear to be damaged otherwise. Hmmm.

Susanne, here's your chance to do some more detective work....

Boy's I'm having big time computer trouble, can't delete Outlook Express items and system won't Restore.. I took it to shop and they fixed my wife's side but not mine. I'm learning to hate Microsoft!
This plane N524A on E-Bay has much more damage than written. Go to AIRsalvage File 0609-01 see photos Aviation Adjusting Assoc. She has top wing skin pushed up. Go to Air- Britain to see it in 1980 paint Just wanted to time in between computer BS. Hope to be back in the game next week. Anybody know Bill Gates cell phone#? Lynn N9818B :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back