ATS spark plug cleaner/tester??

lloydfisher

Does anyone have experience with the ATS spark plug cleaner/tester? I'm talking about the one that uses an abrasive air blast to clean the plug, and allows testing the spark as well. The comparable Champion-brand machine is about $1600.00 or more, the ATS one something less than $500.00.

Thanks for any first-hand reports or comparisons!

I bought an ATS unit about two years ago when it was on sale for the holidays. I've used the Champion units for many years, and now the ATS, and see absolutely NO reason to spend the extra money for the Champion unit. The ATS also has a feature that will tip the plug and rotate the top to better clean the electrodes. It does everything the Ch. unit does, and more, for a whole lot less!!!

Quite frankly, I LOVE my ATS cleaner/tester, and would highly recomend it to anyone.

I added a short piece of air hose (2 feet) to the air inlet to make hooking it to the shop air a little bit easier.

Blair

Lloyd,

I got a new ATS holiday flyer in the mail several days ago, and the spark plug cleaner/tester is on sale for $449. Save $50!!!

You just can't go wrong with one of these.

Blair

Back