Auto fuel tag

eppoh

I understand my auto fuel STC originally included with it a band or tag that was attached to the oil filer tube.

I have a box of parts to look through, but don'tknow what I am looking for or what the tag or band says on it.

Anyone have one of these can describe it or send a photo?

I don't remember seeing such a thing either for the one applied to my 172. All I have are decals stating so at the filler neck.

eppoh,

I was wrong. I looked at my STC (Peterson) and it states there is suppose to be a tag attached to the oil filler neck along with decals placed at the filler neck. Sorry about that. Guess I better check to see if the one is still attached to the oil neck since I had the engine redone by Ly0Con a few years ago and have never noticed the tag.

Keith

The Petersen STC has the filler neck tag. It's just a cushioned Adel clamp with a number engraved in it. I didn't recognize what it was when I had the engine done, and threw mine aside, losing it in the process. Twenty bucks will get a new one and the stickers for the tank openings.

Jon B.

Yep,
I just read the STC and it is an Adel clamp that is supposed to be on the forward push rod tube of the #1 cylinder.

I'll have to look for it. Don't know how I'll tell it from any other Adel clamp. Anyone know what it says on it?

Thanks,
Ill look through my box of clamps for one with my STC number on it.
I never throw that stuff away.

Back