Carol @ AAC

SoCalPlaneDoc

I called Carol earlier this week to ask him a question.. seems I have a very small Hydraulic leak coming out of a small hole in the yoke right above the nosewheel tire on my -3.
Carol had the answer immediately: worn O-ring on a part inside the strut, in a place I'd never dreamed one would be, the o-ring is a standard part and it's pretty easy to replace. easy-peasy.
After I hung up a reflected on how many times I've called him with a question, he always offered an answer and *never* asked for money, or even tried to sell me anything.
I have bought some parts from him though.. no money up front, pay from an invoice that comes with the parts...

I love this guy.

Yes, I normally see him four or five times a week. He is very helpful and knowledgable as well as being an expert machinist. He will, on occasion, have a bad day and my advice if you catch him on a bad day is hang up and call back tomorrow. :D
Gary

I thought it was Carroll the way he spelled it. A great guy none the less. He has helped a good bit with the Crate. Lynn :!:

Back