Check list adjustments from a Viking to my Crruisemaster

Pwebb

I was working on getting more familiar with my Garmin Pilot Application and noticed it now contains a feature to add a checklist for my airplane. I have a 14-19-3A 1966 and could not find anything online for this model. I did find one for a Viking and thought it might be easier to make some adjustments to some of the numbers and systems in this file instead of creating one from scratch.
Any ideas on where to find some info to make some corrections to this one? I've included a PDF of the file to share if interested in taking a gander at it.
Thanks for any info that you can provide regarding a more accurate checklist.
Phil

Hi Phil... nice to see a new name on the forum! I like the format of the checklist you posted - it's very detailed and I value that. I checked the basic v-speeds with the type certificate, and the values are the same for the speeds listed in the type certificate. I own a 14-19-3 so I can't really validate all of the data, however there are some knowledgeable people on this forum who can (and probably will) provide some valuable input for you. Of course much of the information in your checklist is subjective but from what I read it seems credible. Where abouts is home base for you? --Rob

I'm in South MS GulfCoast Area.
Thanks for the info about the numbers looking good. I can't even find the Vspeeds for the 14-19-3A,...
I've had to edit out a little bit here and there but want to make sure that the data is correct.
Thanks,
Phil

Back