Columbia 2018 Bellanca Fly-in Report

Rob58

Just returned home from the annual Bellanca fly-in held at Columbia, CA. Another great turnout with triple-tails represented across the board with a Crusair, a 14-19, two 14-19-2s and two 14-19-3s. We had a productive triple-tail roundtable forum as well as an exceptional presentation on safety and passenger comfort by Steve Krikorian. More information and pictures to follow! --Rob

I'm bummed I couldn't make it this year. A starter gear tooth destroyed itself, the crankshaft gear, and the camshaft gear on my "trusty" IO-470-F in April and Western Skyways still has the motor (despite promises I'd have it back already). Glad to see that the -3s were represented.

Well at least you boys have nice WX! It is just day after day of clouds, rain, wind, and maybe every third week some sun here in Western PA. No wonder we are turning into snowbirds. Looking forward already to spending Jan. in Miami. Lynn the crate :(

Wish I could be there. But even having US visa on hands does not mean an ability to be there. Celebrated triple tail's annual fly-in doing engine runup on my 14-19-2.
Hope next year I'll be able to attend.

p.s. are there any materials/presentations that were announced at the fly-in available in electronic form ?

Back