Cruisair Air Filter

nvracer

I would like to hear from any of you guys who have installed an air filter on a 14-13 with a Franklin. What are you using & how did you get it approved? I have info on using a Grumman air box with a filter, but am looking for other options. I am building a 165 for the bird & hope that oil & air filters will help to make it last.

Thanks,

N33GM Ray

Hi Ray,
I have a Brackett BA-8 air filter element on a box connected by Scat tube to the big hole in the nosebowl and a Champion oil filter. Both were approved on my 150 powered Crusiair with a 337. I can send you a copy if you want. Send me your email address, and I will scan and email to you.
Larry

Hey guys I talked to a guy today in Utah that has also received and field approval on an airfilter on his Cruise air. His name is Corey Bagley and he said to call if any one needs copies. His number is 801-277-0609. Greg

Larry-
Are you going to the West Coast Fly In? I'll probably get the time off from Uncle Sam. Maybe we could repeat our OR-CA gaggle of 10 years ago. Email me at kandsryan@att.net

Scott Ryan
N74445

Back