Cruisemaster nose bowl

cttully

Does anyone have any information on splitting the nosebowl on a Cruisemaster? Or is anyone aware of a mod on the Cruisemaster nosebowl that will allow access to the prop governor?

Thanks

Chuck Tully
N9805B

Chuck, I too am interested in that mod. The only place I have seen it is on Russ Williams Web site http://www.russelw.com. There were 4 Cruisemasters at Oshkosh and one from Calif. had it but I didn't get the details from them. Father /son from Mojave. They told me how to roll a Cruisemaster- I don't have the nerve yet. Their Cruisemaster had some nice mods on it. LYNN N9818B the crate :shock: :?

Set your speed to about 150 mph pull up to about a 30 degree angle, Hold the rudder straight, center the yoke, turn it all the way to the left and leave it there. It will come around fairly quick. You will fell like you are in a small dive as you come around. Don't panic, just let it finnish. You will find if anything goes wrong just pull back the power and you can get out of anything that could possible happen. The plane really handles well in all possible positions. Before you do all this get about 3000 ft agl so you have plenty of room for mistakes. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back