do you have an innie or an outie?

bobgoodman

when you put the little plates or hubcaps on your wheels, should you put them on with the flange facing in or out? i like out, but one of mine has writing on one side and i put that in which makes it an innie, the other one has black tape on the flange on the other side so i put the black tape in so it's an outie. so i have one innie and one outie.

i'm thinking they should both be put on the same way. otherwise one side would have more drag.

enquiring minds want to know. think how embarrassed i would be to show up at a fly-in or something with them on inside out.

and paint. do you paint yours or should i just polish up the aluminum?

the cruisemaster is still doing great. what a delight to fly. my wife says it's like travelling in luxury. she never liked my old mooney. she said it was cramped, uncomfortable, and loud.

bobg 7650b

Sounds to me like you need new wheel covers. Crate has Cleveland cover which I primed and painted. The A Spruce #06-03710. There are other types which are also in the A Spruce catalog. Worst case you can leave them polished Aluminum. Lynn the crate.

Back