Franklin engines

gjordan

I was just looking through the antique airplane group on facebook and someone has 3+ Franklins for sale in Essix MD. It is an estate/cleanout sale. Someone near there might be interested. Grant.

I should have mentioned that there are OX5 engines for sale also. A Cruisair with an OX5 on the front???? Velly intelesting. On a more serious note, one of the Franklins might be a horizontal helicopter engine. I only say that because it has a timing access on the accessory case. I have never seen that on a 150/165, but I have seen that on a 235 HP horizontal copter engine. ___Grant.

No I dont. I was looking at facebook and they have an antique aircraft group that I stumbled across. Looking through I saw the add posted today, but I dont know how to do a link. Techno-dinasaur is my computer skill level. I will go back and see if there was a phone number. Grant.

No phone number that I can find. The group is called ANTIQUE AIRCRAFT PARTS EXCHANGE. Give it a try. Grant.

Thank You for the heads up, I found the page. I will start looking for the Franklin stuff.
Marty

Back