Fuel Pump

I'm in need of a gasket for the cap on my old AC fuel pump. I had mine shell out on a flight the other day but fortunately did not have it catch fire. I believe the diaphram is fine, as there is no leakage into the case like others have mentioned in the past. I had a spare that was "rebuilt" but go figure it has a leaking cap as well. Both of mine have the old cork style gasket, but neither seems to cause much of a seal. Is there a source for these that someone can point me to? Or a shop that can take a look at one or the other and help me out. When I pressurize the system with the electric pump it blows out pretty good from the cap.

Thanks in advance.

Deafening silence, alas. I have some folks I can talk to, Merritt, especially if you have a part number for your AC pump. I have a couple for my 14-19 but I doubt they're the same as none have a cork gasket seal.

Jonathan

Where can I find a rebuild kit for my Cruisair fuel pump? From the experiences I am hearing about it looks like they should be rebuilt ever 5 years or so....Ken Mc

It looks like reply got lost in lala land. Greg Lucas can either rebuild it for you or probably supply you with the parts. I'm sending mine off to him.

Back