Heading for the East Coast

Jonathan Baron

Amigos:

I've taken a job in Charlottesville, Virginia. I have hangar space set up at OMH, formerly W93. This means I will miss the Boast Coast Fly-In, but I will make the one in the east. I will also have the ability to torture Lynn with my various Bellanca problems :)

Vamous a continuar aqui. Oops...that won't work well in Virginia. We will continue now. Too much time in Tehas...er Texas I guess.

I'm moving for a good job. Due to...many things, I've not had one in more than two years. Wish me well, my friends.

Jonathan

JB, welcome to the South. Home of the Blue and the Gray. You will find that the Civil War still lives here and the people are just as they were a 150 years ago. Country Roads take me home! LYNN :p :p

Well well well.

We'uns will expect you at the VAA Chapter 3 flyin this fall.
An' We'uns also expects you to join.
Soon.

:D

Dave

Good one, Dave!

Okay, let me put it this way. My father was a Jewish man from Brooklyn. My mother was a Methodist from Spruce Pine, North Carolina. I lived in Huntsville, Alabama when I was but a wee lad because my dad worked on the Apollo program. Yeah, I spent most of my youth in Massachusetts, and have lived in many places all over the country.

No place in this nation feels strange to me. Frankly I think the whole Red State/Blue State thing is fiction manufactured politically to pretend there is more conflict in this country than truly exists. In fact I know it's pure fiction.

Oops...lost track there, Dave. No, I'm not running for office :)

The problem many of us have with the Civil War, or the War of Northern Agression, is that the best leaders fought on the losing side. What's worse is that the war set back civil rights for a century...now I'm REALLY off the point.

What was that fly-in again? No, it was VAA Chapter 3. I belonged to the EAA Chapter in Richmond for a time, but they were not friendly to me...at all. Tell me about the VAA, Dave.

Jonathan

Back