Instructor in Nashville

JackFulford

Does anyone know of a good Cruisemaster instructor around Nashville, TN. A Cruisemaster 14-19-2 checkout along with a complex/high performance endorsement is needed. To meet the insurance requirement, they must have the following:
750 Total Time
150 Tailwheel
150 Retract
15 hours make and model (includes 14-19-3 time)

Thanks,
Jack

Hello Jack:
I am near Chattanooga and I have some 400-500 Hrs taildragger, mostly towing gliders and hangliders, but I've also given taildragger and mountain flying instruction in Alaska and the Rocky Mountains.
I own a 14-13 and I have some 600 of Super Viking.
My total hovers well over the 2000 hours (probably into the 3000, haven't tallied lately)
Feel free to contact me at (928)785-2391, I am sure that the insurance will cover me or I can get CFI insurance for your plane (like 300 bucks)
ET

I had similar problem last year out here in California, when the cruisair qualified CFI I was counting on got sick
for a more than a month.

I eventually called Facer Insurance ( same CFI limits you mentioned).. and said.. "Look I have another otherwise qualified CFI, who Only Lacks Time In Type. How about he checks himself out in my airplane, and then we go ahead ? "

They Said Yes to that based on all the other qualifications being met.

Now I had an instructor so I could meet their endorsement requirements for MY time in type, retractable and yada yada,
endorsements.

In practice.. I checked him out, since I knew the operation of the aircraft, the numbers, and etc, so he could check me out.
And yes, the instruction was very worthwhile.

sounds like KitePilot is your man. lucky.

Back