Internal antennas

Gary Brink

Calling Randy Smith...Calling Randy Smith :)
I am installing the internal antennas in my 47 Cruisair and I am looking for the STC or 239 number. Can you help me out?
My email is garylbrink@yahoo.com.
Thanks,

I am not sure what you are asking here. I had to move my antennas to the bottom of my plane. They would not work behind the lugage box. The engine got in the way when I tried to talk to anyone in front of me. I have a VOR antenna in my left wing that worked will, But I have sinced removed the radio with the VOR and installed a GPS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you have them diagonally between the top and bottom longeron about 3 feet back from the luggage compartment or where?
When you laid them flat on the bottom of the airframe did they work as well as an external antenna?

Dave, I installed two of them. One is verticle and about three feet behind the cargo box, the other is horizontal and on the bottom.
Since I do not have a vor I bought a GPS but I thought I could try either antenna although the factory says the verticle one should work the best. Somebody must have the STC since they are being used.
Gary

Back