Javelins or Battens

Bullockdr

Hi Everyone..I'm in need of 2 javelins or battens for the flying wires from horizontal stabilizer to rudder..I have a 1950 Cruisemaster 14-19, I'm not sure if that matters..Thanks..Please call David @ 505-385-4689.

even a couple of good pictures with dimensions would be great, and get the local sign company to make me a couple of decals. i need them too.. I even looked for a picture of one but didn't see any i could use...

ps, a guy gave me a broken garmin sl40 and i got it overhauled and it works really great. not only can i talk into the microphone, but now i can be reasonably sure than somebody will hear me. and i can hear them answer back. the intercom in it works really good too. it's really great to be in the modern age. i like it so much i just bought a garmin gtr200 for my rv8. i'm all set until 2020. i have a couple of terra tx720s that "work" i'll give away free if you pay the shipping. they aren't heavy enough to make good boat anchors.

today i may have busted class c by 100 ft or so and i remarked to the guy with me that i was lucky i didn't have adsb yet. i was probably ok because my encoder reads a little low. it was less than a mile in a the corner of little ear on the class c where the ceiling went from 6000 down to 5000. i would have gotten a black mark on my permanent record or something. i wasn't driving anyway, it was the other guy i was with doing the flying. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

both airplanes talk and hear and both transponders work and squawk altitude. hoo ray. i guess.

Do a NASA report...to get your "get out of jail free card". Had to do that on my first flight in my140a when Norcal said I was in the SFO Cl B airspace. Was 500 below, and when I started to descend to make sure, they said I was climbing! Strangled Mode C and filed a NASA report after I landed. Has a bad encoder. That was 9 mos ago and never heard from the friendlies!

Embarrassing...I meant to say "I'm interested in buying them" concerning the Bellanca emblems on the side of the cowling...thanks...David Bullock :oops:

I have some 14-19 cowl parts . I will look tomorrow. Do you need a nose bowl with only 1 tooth missing? If I remember correctly the emblem you are asking about is half on the side covers and half on the boot cowl. I might have the front half but I dont think I have the rear part. Grant.

bobgoodman said:
even a couple of good pictures with dimensions would be great, and get the local sign company to make me a couple of decals. i need them too.. I even looked for a picture of one but didn't see any i could use...

ps, a guy gave me a broken garmin sl40 and i got it overhauled and it works really great. not only can i talk into the microphone, but now i can be reasonably sure than somebody will hear me. and i can hear them answer back. the intercom in it works really good too. it's really great to be in the modern age. i like it so much i just bought a garmin gtr200 for my rv8. i'm all set until 2020. i have a couple of terra tx720s that "work" i'll give away free if you pay the shipping. they aren't heavy enough to make good boat anchors.

today i may have busted class c by 100 ft or so and i remarked to the guy with me that i was lucky i didn't have adsb yet. i was probably ok because my encoder reads a little low. it was less than a mile in a the corner of little ear on the class c where the ceiling went from 6000 down to 5000. i would have gotten a black mark on my permanent record or something. i wasn't driving anyway, it was the other guy i was with doing the flying. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

both airplanes talk and hear and both transponders work and squawk altitude. hoo ray. i guess.
That's a funny story...

Wasn't me. Besides there was a home built cub coming straight at us what were we supposed to do. We were on the radio just as the cub made a mad dash at us.....

I have the pieces that you are looking for. It is interesting that they are two separate pieces. The long chrome trim and the emblem that sort of slips underneath (gets installed first) the long piece. No dents but the Bellanca emblem is very faded. It is readable but faint. I dont know how to post photos but if you email me directly, I can send photos. Grant. <gjordan14132@yahoo.com>

Back