Jonathan Baron

Gary Brink

Has anyone heard from JB lately? He always kept conversations going on this site and kept it interesting.
How about it JB...Where the heck are you?
Gary

I saw Jonathan last month, he's doing fine. He's not flying a Bellanca anymore so I think he's mostly moved on from the forum, which is too bad. He is actively flying his Luscombe.

By the way, I traded my Cruisair around Christmas time for a pre-war Ercoupe and some cash to a fellow in Calf.The airplane is still here and now he says he wants to sell it so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Kevin

Kevin, thanks for the vote of confidence!!! Based on everything that Jonathan had done to 61N, I don't think there is much more that could be replaced... I sure hope I get many hours and years of enjoyment out of her... she really is a nice bird. I will keep everyone posted on my adventures with 61N. Getting home to Missouri from Mojave CA, was the first of our adventures, everything went fine... although I had the cowl flap cable come loose on final into Scottsdale AZ and I did smoke the right tire a little landing in Albuquerque NM in 35kt 30 degree crosswind, and learned to return the flap lever to neutral in Amarillo TX.... I was still smiling when I arrived home in MO.

+1 on the crosswinds;
I bought 9800B in Alexandria LA, in February, and flew it home to Seattle WA. The crosswinds in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona were something to remember!
I do miss JB.

Back