Landes skis/pods for 7/8 Citabrias....Interested??

akflyhunt

I hear from alot of guys on wanting more accessories/mods for the Scout (and 7's). I talked to the folks at Airglas today and I figured this would be the best place to post the info. Forward to your buds that may be interested as well, please. (Also, I'm in no way affiliated with the company, just want good skis and a pod for my Scout.)

1. Cargopods
--Airglas is willing to persue certification of their cargopod for Scouts/7's. Easy enough to do, they just need the interest/requests to justify it. The price will be in the $3000-$4000 range. (More expensive than the cub pod because of extra adapter to fit citabria belly.)

2. Skis
--The 3000 retractables should be certified for Scout sometime soon. They are fairly expensive (for my cheap butt, anyway) but really will be the only good option for retractable skis on the Scout IMO.
-- For us cheapskates: the mounting system for the 3000 retractables will be the same for the LW2500 penetration skis so adding the Scout/7 to that STC will be acheivable now.

If you are interested (and have the funds to commit) in any of the above, please email that interest to info@airglas.com and we'll get some more products online for all of us. I am interested in a couple obviously for my airplane, but there is a certain number that have to be sold to warrant R&D and production. (Apparantly they won't certify a new product for just me) :) The company will build whatever there is a demand for so let them know if you are interested via info@airglas.com
Maybe we can get some more options for our aircraft.
Thanks
Kevin

Back