Longer Control Stick

jeffidaho

Do they make a longer flight control stick or extension. I would like to have 3 or 4" more or enough to get as high as I can.

Yes, wag-aero sells them,and maybe aca......I installed them on my 7eca........I have alot of time in my dads 7ac which has a longer stick than my 7eca came with.......It is more the like champ now.......but still a bit shorter........Rich N2585f

RSS
do you have any experience with using Wag Aero. I see they are 25" which would be higher than the bottome of the dash. Can they be shortened to accomodate

I have bought and returned items from wag-aero with no problems...The longer stick does extend a good 2 inches down inside the control assembly....however the front stick only clears the instrument panel by a inch or less with full foward elevator and rear stick rests slightly against front seat back...you also have to drill a hole in the new stick for bolt in controll assembly.....you also could shorten the stick if you had clearance problems but I dont think you would need to....Rich

Back