lost friend

I bounced an email off him the other day wondering the same thing. I'm sure he will post soon. He is having some employment issues and is dealing with that right now.

Yes; will also be glad to see Jonathan back. In most forums of this kind you have at least one guru, a few technical types, and too many of us BSers.
Having a Jonathan to keep us sorted out is essential. :p

Hope everything goes well and you are back soon. :)

MFH

Hey Jonathon. Tell us what you do for a living and someone on this board might be able to help. At least answer use so we know you are OK. :lol: :lol:

Sorry to vanish on you guys. A trip to Sun N Fun more or less revived me but in this economy Jesus Christ could send his resume to the Vatican and not get a call back. I'm still in the woods but no longer sulking there.

Jonathan

Jonathan;

Was out in the hangar doing spring hangar cleaning, not my favorite thing. Came home for lunch, opened up the club site and there was your smiling face. Made MY day. :D :D

Glad your back with us,

My tight schedule in June had precluded my going to Columbia. Knowing that the Baron himself will be there has induced me to try and swap some shifts so I can make it. Peter S

Back