manuals

cruiseair74372

I am looking for parts and maintenance manuals for a 1949 14-19-2. I have a friend that bought one and I am tring to find these for a Christmass gift. If anyone can help I would be grateful. you can reach me at 940-368-7973 or email me at cruiseair74372@charter net. Thanks in advance Randy Smithl :p

Dear Randy:

I think you mean 1959 (not 1949 - they were still making the 14-13-3 in New Castle)

Unfortunately, there has never been a parts or service manual for the Cruisemasters until the 260s in 1965-66; even those use the early Viking manuals for the most part. Just too few 14-19 / 14-19-2 were ever built.

Best we can do is the Operating manual for the Cruisemaster 14-19-2. At least that's a pretty decent book. We also have all the Service Letters in one volume, plus the Plane Report.

Regards,

Randy, the best you can do is buy the early Cruisemaster manuals from the BC club. There are no maintenance or parts manual for 14-19 or -2. It has been my experiance so far that the web is the only place to find good info on Cruisemasters. The best site is Williams Vintage Aircraft site. Alexandria Aircraft(Bellanca Factory) is poor at returning any e-mail but good if you call them direct. The forum is great but limited to computer people who are into asking Questions via forum. You will find as I have that you are on your own with the Cruisemaster, this is good and bad. Good as you can do what you want in regards to the plane as there is no parts or maintenance manual for guideance and bad in the same respect. You own a classic head turning airplane and this requires some detective work on your part. Alexandria owns the rights but are not willing to publish the prints of the Cruisemaster, if we had the original blue prints and specs then we have hard fact but NOOO this is not to be. So press on and ask lots of questions there are people on the web more than willing to help. LYNN N9818B :?:

I don't own a 14-19-2 I have a friend that bought one and I was trying to get some info for him for Christmas. I will contact the BC club next week. I own a 14-13-2 I completely restored almost 3 years ago.and am flying it now. My wife and I have put on about 550 hrs in 3 years. She likes to go places and I like to get her there. It is not as fast as the 14-19-2 but with the 0-360 it moves along at about 150 mph :lol:

Back