Manuals

cttully

Does anyone hava a line on where I might find decent maintenance manuals for a 14-19-2. I have the small operation and maintenance manual that is easy to find, but I would like something with more detail. Something that might spell out parts numbers, for instance.

Thanks,

Chuck

Dear Chuck:

There are no manuals! There were about 200 Cruisemasters (14-19 and 14-19-2) ever built and they never got around to producing real Service and Parts Manuals. You already own the only documentation available. Sorry.

Regards,

guys,

the dearth of manuals is a real drag for those of us trying to maintain the pre-1957 machines. :? but take heart! the factory is willing to share information freely. :D granted, they don't always have exactly what you (we) need for airplanes built prior to 1957, but i have found them to be very generous with sharing the info they do have. i have been asked to pay for a couple of drawings that were quite large and took some time to reproduce, but i still think that's very reasonable considering all the free advice they've laid on me over the years. give them a call at: 320-163-4088

also, there ARE manuals for the 14-19-3 and vikings. sometimes you can get an idea of what you need to know based on the later models.

hope to see everyone at columbia next weekend! :D

blue skies to all!

vic & N522A

Back