Need help with 337 info for Horizon digital tach and SBC Alt

McCruisair

In doing the annual on my Cruiseair this year I am finding that I don't have the required paperwork ..337 ..on my Horizon digital tach, and My 40 amp SBC alternator. I purchased the aircraft from an A/I a couple of years ago and I assumed the paperwork was complete..wrong. anyway if anyone has any of these items installed on their Cruiseairs I would be forever grateful if I could get a copy of the 337 paperwork.
Thanks in advance for any advice or help that you might be able to give
Mike McDonald

Mike, I have a 337 for installing a Horizon P-1000 tach. It was signed by the Rapid City FSDO. WHere did you get the alternator. I am really coveting one, and would like to get an approval for one. Do you know anything about any approved for 14-13s? I talked to Stan a few weeks ago, and he wasn't too optimistic about getting them appoved. I intend to work with the Seattle office (time permitting!?)

Anyway, send me your email, and I will scan and send you my 337 for the tach.
Larry

Larry Lowenkron said:
Mike, I have a 337 for installing a Horizon P-1000 tach. It was signed by the Rapid City FSDO. WHere did you get the alternator. I am really coveting one, and would like to get an approval for one. Do you know anything about any approved for 14-13s? I talked to Stan a few weeks ago, and he wasn't too optimistic about getting them appoved. I intend to work with the Seattle office (time permitting!?)

Anyway, send me your email, and I will scan and send you my 337 for the tach.
Larry
Larry,
I sure appreciate the reply on the tach. The Alternator was installed on the aircraft when I bought it. but no paperwork that I can find. I have owned the aircraft for about three years but had no trouble with the first I/A who did the annual..this year is a different story. The Alternator works great ..as does the Tach. as you are aware. Who is Stan? is he the person who built the alternator by chance?...it seems to me that is the name that I have heard. I am new to this forum so please excuse any mistakes. My Email is retour@aol.com
Thanks again for the info
P.S. where are you in South Dakota? I worked in Mitchell and Yankton...way back when..in the seventys

Mike, Check you email. it is about 3.6 megs as an adobe file. You will have to contact Horizon to get the flt manual supplement, etc. That should be no problem. I found them really nice to work with. Larry

Back