No one there

cruiseair74372

HELLO Hello hello where did everyone go????? :lol: :lol: :lol: O before I forget for those not on the Viking Chat there is a flying in Natchitoches La. in October 21 to 24. It started out as a Bellanca flyin with 62 Bellancas attending last year. There are trying to beat that record. Last year I had my 47 there and the next newest one was I think a 67. Some of you in the area may want to check it out. We had a really good time . This year they are tryiing to start on Thursday. Folks came from as far as Calif. and Penn. :D :D :D

Hopefully everyone's out flying and maintaining their Bellancas :D

Anyway, things are going well here. I'm gonna cover the bottom of the fuselage this week and complete the interior installation. I can't believe how much heavier the fuse is now that all this stuff has been installed.

I've been thinking about removing the inner skins from the door so I can get to a dent on the outside of the door. Only problem is- I don't have a rivet gun- just a rivet squeezer that will be next to impossible to get in between the inner and outer door skins for the new rivets!

Rich man problems.... :roll:

Back