Red Ebay Cruisair

tjbell

Well I did not get the salvage on the Crusair from Ravenna Ohio, If some one in the club did get it, I have a nice fuselage and tail assembly I would part with to help them fix it back up. Thanks Joe

If it's an early tail assembly with the large outriggers, let's talk. I would like to have a spare for my airplane.

I have the parts to fix it, but then I thought it would be nice to have extra parts just in case. There was some rudder issues with that plane and that may of what caused the crash, the new owner said on the high speed taxi it started pulling to the right and he kept pushing more rudder and it kept going harder right??

bdon661 If you are looking for a set of 14-13 (large outriggers) tailfeathers a friend just told me he has a set. They are in Northern Calif. I can get you in touch if you are interested. Grant. 707-two seven 9- nine 119.

Oh, let's talk! I don't visit the forum very often, but if he still has the outriggers, I want them!

You can call him direct a 530 six zero 5 5440. Sorry about spelling things out. His name is Tom. Best of luck with that beautiful red plane. Grant.

Back