Spark Plugs

ninepilot

Speaking of expensive parts, I need to replace the plugs on my Cruisair. I remember about 8 years ago we received a letter from a company selling the Champion REJ-38s in bulk, but I cannot locate that letter. Anyone remember the source? If not, any ideas where I can get plugs for less than the "Spruce and Specialty" list price of $26.90 a pop??
Thanks in advance,
Scott

Robert Brown in Marretta Ga. has platinum AC brand plugs for about $20 each. I believe these are on the original type certificate for our planes. He adveritses on Barnstormers.

You might want to call Aircraft Sparkplug Service. They have good deals on used and some new Ph: 818-787-5680. Lynn Cruisemaster N9818B

Thanks for the tips, but unfortunately I needed the plugs in a hurry so I got them from Chief Aircraft Parts. It seems like such a rip-off for something so similar to an auto spark plug. Oh well, now I have new plugs to go with my new (overhauled) engine. I was back in the air this evening after a 6 month grounding at the wrong airport (not my home). She ran great and we're both glad she is back home in her hangar!
Scott
Cruisair N74445

I just may try some. I always thought they were great plugs in my '64 Dodge Polara Convertible :wink:

Dangerous Dave

Back