STC for replacing wobble pump with Boost pump

tjbell

I came across an STC for changing out the wobble pump for a Bendix electric one on a 14-13, my plane already has it done to it and I thought maybe some one else may want or need it for there's. Thanks, Joe

Yes - I have a elec boost pump installed in my 14-13-2 and would like a copy of your STC.

I have been trying to figure out how to send you a private message with my email address.

I've asked Robert for instructions to do that - sty tuned.

I can have the wife send a picture of it through her phone, I have not been able to find the big old draftsman copiers they had years ago to copy it any other way?? Thanks Joe

tjbell,

Staples or Office Depot and some UPS Stores and the like do have large format copiers and I would reimburse your expense if you have the time or inclination to do that if it is the STC.

Is the STC large format or are you describing the diagram illustration for doing the installation?

I already have the pump installed and was interested in getting a copy of the STC form only.

My 14-13-2 has the Bendix pump and a wobble pump. Done in the '60s with no paperwork. So, I'd like a copy, as well.
Dan

I googled where to get a print done, it said county recorders office, I called and they said they would be happy to print them, so I will see if i can get up there in the next couple days. Cool!

I finally found someone to hard print the STC print but it is in three pages now, send an email to tjbell@bright.net and I will mail them out to you. Hope this helps all who is interested. Joe

I would also really like a copy of the STC, I'm a new Cruisair owner and I have experienced an engine driven pump failure on my first flight, so when I finally get my plane home I plan to install an electric pump,for a back up, my e-mail address is pneiggemann@ejmjets.com , and I can be reached at 818-281-7422,
thanks very much for your kindness in offering a copy, from Pat

When I first started flying my Cruisair I would run the boost pump when I took off or landed, I would smell gas on the landing part, then quite a few times when I decided to abort the landing and give it throttle again it would fall on it's face and then you where committed to a landing you where not ready for. I now run it for just first start to prime the engine and leave it off the rest of the time. I had 150 hours in a Piper Warrior and they wanted you to use the boost pump for taking off and landing just in case! If you look up the STC numbers through FAA you can down load them to your computer found out that later after mailing a bunch out.

Back