Super Viking Trim Switch

geofbren

Does anybody have a schematic diagram for the trim switch on the pilots yoke? I am replacing the switch and the wires were broke and I couldn't determine the proper arrangement. I'll need to trace the wires out and the diagram would be helpfull. I looked in the service manual that's online but it didn't have the trim switch in it. I'll try the factory tomorrow and see what they can provide me.

I'm looking for that info also.....if you find a schematic please let me know. BTW the p/n for the three micro switches is MS24547-1 ( 1978 )

Thanks,
dbole@comcast.net

It all depends on the auto pilot you have. If it is a C11B with five wires I have the info. If it is any other like the C3 or 4 contact Ron Q on the Viking chat. I had to replace mine. It took 6 months to find a good switch. Century in Mineral wells promised me a switch for 3 months I finally found a used one. I tried to order the switch's separately and the wrong ones with the right numbers on them should up. Let me know. If it is the 2 B give me a fax # and I will send it this week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back