VHF Antenna

Tom Fraser

Somehow over the last week, my VHF Antenna on a 1979 7GCBC was broken. It has quite a small footprint that I am unable to locate in the antenna parts catalogues. The screw holes at the top are 1" apart and the bottom 1 1/4" apart. The distance between the top and bottom is 1 13/16". The tapered shape at the widest point is about 1 7/8". Does anyone reckognize the antenna and possibly where I could get a replacement. There was no name plate on the bottom of the antenna. No other marks. I could not find anything in the parts book. I do have a picture available.
Tom

Thanks for the answer back. I called Wag Aero and they were unable to come up with anything for me. They asked for your name and or zip code and said they could probably trace through that. ?? If you had a part number, that would make it even easier for me. l

Tom

The antenna part number from wag aero was C-160-000 in their old catalog. This was approx 2 years ago. I don't see that part # in their new catalog. It may be that c160-100 is the same antenna. You'll have to have them check the dimensions against their antenna (that's what they did when I bought from them).

Thanks Ray
I really appreciate the effort
Tom

My citabria is on floats and I had it completely redone about two winters ago. New fabric, paint, interior, jpi gauge, mode c transponder. It works great. I would be only glad to share a few pictures if you are interested. I also had the baggage door installed when I had it recovered. My e-mail address is algon@efni.com

Back