Visual progress

planebones

...My wife grunted "looks nice.. you have glue in your hair ya know"..my son says.....so this means you might have it flying sometime in 2010.....the neighbor says "you still working on that thing how many years has it been?"
I thought you guys would at least appreciate what a great night it was last night to get the fuselage fabric of my Cruisair all ironed and make my bones look like an airplane, I might have it silver by Christmas.......this year. Ken

Aviation mania has its downsides, Bones, especially when it comes to projects. Your wife, your kids, many of your friends and neighbors simply cannot understand what that sense of progress truly means. This is why I have no wife, no kids, and few friends outside of aviation :)

Jonathan

I went thru the same sorts of comments myself. The big one- "When will this smell get out of the house?"

Then the neighbor that banged on the garage door when he saw white overspray wafting out from under it- thinking it was smoke. "Naw, its just white Polytone...what's Polytone?...lemme explain..."

Back