What is it?

cttully

Okay. So I help my IA with my annual on my Cruisemaster (14-19-2). I have my son take apart the interior but he is not there when I put it back together. I wind up with two parts, a left and a right, that I am not familiar with. They look like rather large automotive sunvisors. They are finished with an interior fabric and are made of thin plywood. Obviously trim of some sort. Any ideas?

Look at the bottom sides of the rear footwells. I have two panels that screw to tinnerman nuts. They run from under the rear seat to under the back of the front seats. They have 4 screws in them if I remember correctly :wink:
The only other places you may have such panels are under the front seat covering from floor to top of the spar carry through, and behind the front seats again from the floor over the rear spar carry-through (mine has a metal panel with a heater vent there).

HTH

I think you got it with the rear sidewalls. I haven't tried it yet because I'm working on some other cabin stuff, but that lookks like it and it woould help finish off the carpet/sdiewall junction.

Thanks,

Chuck

hey dave!

you took the words right outa my mouth (yechhh!)

sounds just like the rear cabin lower footwell closeouts in N522A.

blue skies,
vic & N522A

Can you describe the way your front seat sling laces up and how the foot panel fits? Right now I have a rather ugly foot panel that shows a plywood and carpet edge because my sling lacing job held it off of the spar carry through (CT). I laced the sling around the front of the spar CT. The only way out right now I see is to cut some notches in the panel to clear the laces. Not too pretty. :(

Dave,

My front seat doesn't lace. There is a metal frame and the cushions just sit on top of it. Sorry I can't help.

Chuck

Bingo! these are the rear foot well covers, one for the right and one for the left. I was missing these on my 14-19-2 and had to make a set. Lynn N9818B the crate :D

Back