Parking on the ramp for a couple days in the winter

Randy- what's still good on 200B?
Sure would make a unique club project to bring that one back to life!

The Crate is frozen in! Hangar doors froze shut. Why am I living here in this frozen dump? Any ideas on wintering in FLA would be studied with much interest. As it is this subject is moot as parking on the ramp you aren't going anywhere until spring thaw. Lynn frozen crate :(

The cruiseair I have does not have dual wheels. All mods where done in 51. As far as I can tell everything is there but the engine and parts of the tail wheel. Of course no data plate. I am consolidating from 3 hangers down to 1 hanger and a 10x30 storage unit. The wings have a lot of rot on the rear spares and some on the front spares. I am going to remove the gear and all the parts inside the wings and cut them up. It is going to be real hard to do but what else can be done with them? If anyone wants the wings they are free, but need to be removed by the end of this month. If anyone is interested in the plane make me an offer. It is just north of Dallas :lol: :lol:

I've seen several Bellanca wings that were written off as junk that did get rebuilt as airworthy wings and are flying today. No one is making new wings; so don't cut them up. They don't take up that much space. Dan

I have yet to be able to make this trip as the WX has not been VFR and there is a airmet for Icing everyday....Been taking the airlines. Takes longer on the airlines than taking the 260.

Joe
N8545R
14-19-3A

Your right about cutting them up. I was out there the other day and could not bring myself to cutting them. Guess I will drag them home and hang them from the ceiling of my hanger. :lol: :lol:

Back