Search??

Does the administrator monitor the threads? If so please weigh in here and explain or give us some help. Thanks!

Grant-

Not sure how often Bob is here but why not e-mail him directly so he can walk you thorough the problem and find out why some of us have search and others don't.

Tom-

Doesn't work for me, either. I tried the above suggestions. Tried Firefox and IE. Checked user preferences. No search button for me. Too bad. This used to be a much better resource. :(

FYI-

I've always had the search box, IE7, Firefox, Opera, no config changes, it's always displayed and functional................I even have the search box using Opera Mobile on my Nokia N82.

Tom-

FYI-
I am not imagining this. Neither are the other people who are having this problem. I have contacted the Administrator by email and have had no response.

It is highly likely that we (Those of us that are having problems) are being restricted from this function due to an oversight when setting up this forum. I'll bet that everyone who uses can see the search function is also a paying member or belongs to a different member group that we do. Usually a problem like this is simply a permissions problem. I do not know of any other way to ask that it get resolved. I have asked here like many others and I have sent an email to the administrator as suggested by Tom. I don't want to give up on this forum but it is EXTREMELY frustrating to keep coming back here only to see some one say they are having problem with the search function availability, and have someone else just say that it works fine for them... No offense Tom.

Grant,
I have been suspicious of the no search option for non-paying members also. Appreciate your honest response to this problem.

Grant-

No reason for me to be offended, I have no idea why some have a problem with search I'm just reporting that it functions for me, I hadn't thought about the possibility that one needs to be a B-C Club member but thought it was probably a settings/cookie function.

Tom-

Hi Grant, I'm thinking your right as I've posted I have no search option on this forum, but on the Aeronca forum I have the search option and I'm a member of the Aeronca group.

Back